Welcome to SAMIMI Childcare.
At SAMIMI we offer children the opportunity to:
- slowly get used to the new environment in the presence of the parent.
- feel safe, confident and secure.
- to meet themselves and others in freedom.
- gradually find a way to be more independent.
- to develop through play at their own pace.
We have room for children between the ages of 11 months and 4 years.
We choose to offer half-day sessions. In our experience young children benefit for spending a maximum of four hours with other children in the same group. And we as carers experience that we can hold our sincere attention for four hours a day.
That is why our opening hours are 8.30-12.30 and 13.30-17.30. On Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fridays. Childcare is closed on Wednesdays. There may be other activities, however, from the parents’ square or community centre. You will find it in the agenda. Click here soon to go to the agenda.
A look at our beautiful inviting playground both indoors and outdoors. The group room is arranged as follows:
- a zone is reserved for the very youngest; in this way they can develop in peace from lying down to crawling, sitting, standing and walking.
- there is a place for toddlers and another for pre-schoolers.
- there is also a zone for the parents during the period that the child is getting used to the new environment.
- in the middle of the group there is an area set aside for climbing and clambering, which the toddlers and pre-schoolers like to use.
- there is a corner with play activities for the three and four year olds.
- you will also find all these areas outside.
http://Want to read how we work. www.swpbook.com/boeken/17/kinderopvang/2339/vol-trust
If you want to read how we work, 2 practical and beautiful books were published in March and May, if I do say so myself. 🙂
Both can also be borrowed from the toy library.
National Childcare Registration Number: